Delhi High Court Recruitment – Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination 2019 – 19 Posts Vacancy
Delhi High Court Recruitment Notification 2020
HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI invites application for the recruitment of 19 Vacancies through Judicial Service Exam 2019.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 28.12.2019 to 21.01.2020
Tags : High Court Delhi Judicial Service Exam Online Application Form, Delhi High Court Recruitment, Jobs, Naukri, Online, Vacancy
High Court Delhi Recruitment 2020 Apply For Judicial Service Exam 2019 at delhihighcourt.nic.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Judicial Service Exam 2019
- No of Vacancy : 19 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. as per rules
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : a person practicing as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per rules .
Selection Method : Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Viva Voice.
Govt Job Location : Delhi
Application Fee : The fees (non-refundable) in the sum of Rs.1000/- for General Category candidates and Rs.200/- for reserved categories, i.e. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disability candidates should be paid through Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply : Interested candidates shall submit their applications online only in the prescribed format through the official website of High Court of Delhi i.e. delhihighcourt.nic from 28.12.2019 to 21.01.2020
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 21.01.2020
More Details For jobs information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/writereaddata/Upload/PublicNotices/PublicNotice_GALQTCLHE0F.PDF