Post Name: Assistant Section Officer ASO for Upper Division Clerk (UDCs) in Arunachal Pradesh
Post Date: 12th February 2021
Post Update: 12th February 2021
Short Information: ASO Recruitment has started in Arunachal Pradesh. Online applicants are invited from the Grade of Upper Division Clerk (UDCs) of District General Administration Ministerial. Interested candidates can read full notification:
|Application Begin||12th February 2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online||12th March 2021|
|Fee Payment Last Date||12th March 2021|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Result Declared||Notified Soon|
Vacancy Details (Total Post: 13)
Eligible candidate will have to appear in the written examination in the following subjects:
|General English & Letter Writing||50|
|Fundamental Rules, conduct Rules, and CCA Rules
General Provident Fund Rules
The candidate has secured a minimum of 33% or more marks in each written examination paper and has secured 45% of marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination papers shall be eligible for Interview/Viva-Voce. In other words, selection for the viva-voce test shall be based on aggregate total marks secured in the written examination papers and subject to a ratio of 1:3. The less than 33% marks in any of the written examination papers shall not be eligible for appearing in the viva-voce.
The commission will conduct a recruitment test which is objective type before the written examination if it is deemed necessary to do so.
|1. Serving UDCs under District General Administration Ministerial Services who have rendered 6 years of regular Service can only apply for the post.|
|2. As per Govt. order/OM, the minimum educational qualification is Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.|
|Register Online||Register | Login|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Required Documents For ASO (Assistant Service Officer)
- Signature of the Candidate on white paper with a black ink pen (Image Size: 20-50 KB in JPG format)
- Latest/Recent passport size color photo (Image Size: 40-100 KB in JPG format)
- APST Certificate for APST and PRC/Aadhar Card for Candidates other than APST
- Appointment order of UDCs
- Education Qualification Certificate:-
- Class 10th Certificate/Marksheet
- Class 12th Certificate/Marksheet
- Graduation/Degree Certificate
How To Apply Online
- Candidates must register themselves in ONE TIME REGISTRATION (OTR), before applying Online Application for the post.
- The applicants are advised to submit only a single application if applicant submits another or multiple applications, then they must ensure that the application with the higher Registration IDs (RID) is complete in all respect like applicants’ details, photograph, signature, Photo ID, fee, etc.
- The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and the fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- Those who have already register in OTR, need not register again they can directly log in to fill up the form using their user ID and password.
Recent Jobs or Updates