DSSSB Exam 2021
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board will conduct the exam for various posts in 2 tiers of the Examination Scheme. The exam is related to General and Technical candidates. The tier-1 exam will be used for shortlisting of candidates. The selection of candidates will be based on Tier-2 exam marks. Candidates who will give the exam can check their exam syllabus of DSSSB.
Negative Marking will be applicable and a deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
Check official notification for qualification marks.
DSSSB Exam Syllabus 2021
Tier-1 (General/Technical) Exam Scheme
- General Awareness: This exam will check the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and the application of society. The exam will include questions related to History, Constitution, Polity, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Everyday Science, Economics, National/International Organizations/Institutions, Scientific Research, etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: The exam will include questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. It may include questions related to analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, analysis, problem-solving, decision making, judgment, discrimination, visual memory, observation, relationship, arithmetical reasoning, concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, etc.
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability: The exam will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio and Proportion, Average, Percentage, Discount, Profit & Loss, Mensuration, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Distance, Time & Work, Tables & Graphs, etc.
- Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension: This exam will test the candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Sentence Structure, Grammar, Synonyms, Antonyms, and its correct usage, etc.
Section-B (Applicable for only Tier-1 Technical)
Post specific subject-related questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
Tier-2 Examination Scheme
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: Same as in the Tier-1 exam but with a slightly higher level.
- Quantitative Aptitude: In addition to Arithmetical & Numerical Ability as in the Tier-1 with slightly higher level, there will be questions on Data Interpretation and Analysis
- General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-1 there shall be questions on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
- English Language & Comprehension: Same as in Tier-1 but with a slightly higher level.
Check Annexure-1 in Official Notification. Click Here for official notification.
This will the syllabus of DSSSB for qualifying for the examination.