Post Name: GIC Recruitment of Scale I Officers
Post Date: 11th March 2021
Short Information: General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) has started recruitment of Scale I Officers. Interested candidates can apply online after reading the notification for information.
|Application Begin||11th March 2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online||29th March 2021|
|Fee Payment Last Date||29th March 2021|
|Tentative Date of Online Exam||9th May 2021 (Afternoon Shift)|
|Downloading of call letters for examination
|Around 10 days prior to the date of
|Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates||26th April to 29th April 2021|
|SC/ST/PH/Female candidates and employee of GIC and GIPSA Members||Nil|
|Mode of Payments: Online Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Any Online Payment|
|Finance Charted Accountants||15||Graduation in Any Stream with minimum 60% marks for General and OBC or 55% marks for SC/ST and Candidates should have passed the final exam of ICAI and provide their membership number for verification.|
|General||15||Graduation in Any Stream with minimum 60% marks for General and OBC or 55% marks for SC/ST.|
|Legal||04||Candidates should have minimum 60% marks for General and OBC or 55% marks for SC/ST in Bachelor Degree in Law by Bar Council of India for enrollment as on Advocate|
|Insurance||10||Graduation in Any Stream with minimum 60% marks for General and OBC or 55% marks for SC/ST and Post Graduation/Degree in Insurance/Risk Management/Life Insurance/FIII, FCII|
NOTE: Candidates can apply for only one stream of their choice. If he/she apply for multiple streams, the last one is only applicable and the fee against other applications are forfeited means will not refund.
Candidates’ eligibility with institution/Certificate is related as on 1st February 2021.
Vacancy Details as Per Reservation
Note: Full form used in PWD- HI: Hearing Impairment, VI: Visual Impairment, OC: Orthopaedically Challenged, ID: Intellectual Disability, MD: Multiple Disability
* Shortfall Vacancies
Details of Shortfall Vacancies
Age Limit (As on 1st February 2021)
|Minimum Age: 21 Years||Maximum Age: 30 Years|
|Candidates must be born between 2nd February 1991 to 1st February 2000|
|Age relaxation is applicable as per the rule. (To know read official notification)|
Centre For Written Examination
|Andhra Pradesh||Rajamundry, Vijaywada||Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Mumbai/Navi, Mumbai/Thane, Nasik, Pune|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbtore, Salem, Tirunalveli|
|Kerala||Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissure||Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||West Bengal||Asansol, Hoogly, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata, Siliguri|
NOTE: 1. The examination will be conducted online at venues to be given in the respective call letters.
2. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
3. Corporation, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
4. Corporation also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for without monetary compensation.
5. The candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her owns risks and expenses and Corporation will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
How To Apply Online for GIC Recruitment
- Visit the Official Website which links provided below.
- Click on “for New Registration”.
- Fill in your name, Valid mobile number and email id and click on “Save & Next”. The password will be sent on your E-mail Id.
- Upload Your scanned Photo and Signature and click on “Save & Next”.
- Fill in the Required details and again click on “Save & Next”.
- Check Preview of your details and information, after confirmation that details are correct and click on “Final Submit”.
- Pay your application Payment and submit it.
- Take the printout. of your application and payment.
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Recent Jobs or Updates
|TNPSC recruitment online form 2021 for various post|