Post Name: MUC Bank Recruits for Assistant General Manager, Chief Manager, Senior Manager, and Manager Jobs Notification 2021
Post Date: 23rd February 2021
Short Information: MUC Bank Recruits for Assistant General Manager, Chief Manager, Senior Manager, and Manager Jobs Notification 2021. Interested candidate can apply after reading the full notification
|Application Begin||17th February 2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online||1st March 2021|
|Fee Payment Last Date (by demand draft)||1st March 2021|
|Assistant General Manager/ Chief Manager||15||Graduation|
|Chief Manager||04||Graduation or CA or ICWA or 2 Yrs. Full-time MBA as per different Role|
|Senior Manager||Pl05||Bachelor Degree in Law or in Personnel Management or Graduation or Company Secretary as per different Role|
|Manager||04||2 Years Full-Time MBA or equivalent post-graduation degree with a specialization in Marketing/Sales/Retail|
Note: Please read the full official notification through the official website as we provide short information to give the information as fast as possible.
|Minimum Age: 25 Years||Maximum Age: 35 Years|
Required Documents in MUC Bank Recruitment in Selection Process
1. Printout of the valid GD/ Interview Call Letter
2. Valid system generated printout of the online application form
3. Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authority or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
4. Photo Identify Proof (Aadahr Card /Pan card /Passport/ Driving License/ Voter’s Card)
5. Individual Semester/Year wise Mark sheets & certificates for educational qualifications including the final degree/diploma certificate.
6. Relevant documents in support of the work experience declared, including appointment letter, salary slip, relieving letter (wherever
7. Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Note: The above document is mandatory for selection. If candidates don’t have any following documents, they shouldn’t apply for the post.
How To Apply Online
- Candidates have to apply through the official website of MUC Bank
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. to send or give the information through the bank.
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to the Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Carefully fill in the necessary details in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online.
- Submit the form
- Pay the application fee
|Apply Online||Registration Form|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Recent Jobs or Updates
|Assistant Section Officer in Arunachal Pradesh|