Post Name: Assistant Sub-Station Attendant against CRA No.09/2021 in Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited
Post Date: 04th March 2021
Short Information: Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited has started recruitment for the post of Assistant Sub-Station Attendant. Interested candidates can apply after reading the notification.
|Application Begin||5th March 2021 (From 10:00 AM)|
|Last Date for Apply Online||26th March 2021 (Up to 5:00 PM)|
|Fee Payment Last Date (Deposit From SBI or in cash through Bank Challan)||30th March 2021 (Up to closing of Bank Business Hours)|
|All categories except SC, Person with Disability and EWS||Rs.400+Bank Charges|
|Person with Disability||Rs.200+Bank Charges|
|Post||Vacancy||Basic and Professional Qualification|
|Assistant Sub-Station Attendant||150||Punjabi pass of matriculation or its equivalent level and full-Time regular ITI in Electrician/Wireman Trade from a recognized Institution.|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
1. SC: Scheduled Caste, SC/ES: Scheduled Caste/Ex-Serviceman, SC/SP: Schedule Caste/Sports, BC: Backward Class, BC/ES: Backward Class/Ex-Serviceman, BC: Backward Class, ES: Ex-Serviceman, PH: Physical Handicap, FF: Freedom Fighter, SP: Sports Person, EWS: Economically Weaker Section
2. Reservation of category will be given to only Punjab Domicile Candidates. To know more read the official notification.
Age Limit (As on 1st January 2021)
|Minimum Age: 18 Years||Maximum Age: 47 Years|
NOTE: There is Age relaxation for only Punjab domicile candidates.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Education Qualification must be from a recognized Institution/University/Board. Candidate, who fails can’t be considered.
- The selection will be totally based on ITI (Electrician/Wireman Trade) marks.
- Candidate must acquire the required qualification before the last date of submission of online application. Candidate, who fails can’t be considered for relaxation.
NOTE: If two or more candidates possess the same marks, then their relative merit shall be determined by their age, candidate with higher age shall be placed higher in merit.
Recent Jobs or Updates
|RJVPN Recruitment for Assistant Personnel Officer, and more jobs|