Post Name: UP Police Sub Inspector Civil Police, Platoon Commander PAC, Fire Service Second Officer
Post Date: 26th February 2021
Post Update: 1st April 2021
Short Information: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment has started for the post of Sub Inspector Civil Police, Platoon Commander PAC, Fire Service Second Officer, and in these posts, there are a direct selection process is also available.
|Application Begin||1st April 2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online||30th April 2021|
|Fee Payment Last Date||30th April 2021|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Result Declare||Notified Soon|
|The Application fee is Rs. 400 for every candidate.|
|Applicant can make payment Online using RuPay Card/Credit Card/Other UPI through gateway payment, Cash at SBI Branch.|
Vacancy Details on Posts
|Sub Inspector Civil Police||9027||Graduation from a University established by law in India or any qualification recognized by the Government.|
|Platoon Commander PAC||484|
|Fire Service Second Officer||23||Bachelor of Science degree from a University established by law in India or any qualification recognized by the Government.|
Vacancy Details by Category
1. Vacancy Details of Sub Inspector Civil Police
Note: Read the official notification for direction selection in Sub Inspector Civil Police.
2. Vacancy Details of Platoon Commander PAC
Note: Read the official notification for direction selection in Platoon Commander PAC
3. Vacancy Details of Fire Service Second Officer
Note: Read the official notification for direction selection in Fire Service Second Officer.
|Minimum Age: 21 Years as on 1st July 2021||Maximum Age: 28 Years till 1st July 2021|
|It means the birth date of candidates belongs between 1st March 1993 to 1st March 2000.|
- Online Written Test
- Scrutiny and Physical Standard Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Selection and Final Merit List
- Medical Exam
|Apply Online||Register | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Required Documents For UP Police Sub Inspector Civil Police, Platoon Commander PAC, Fire Service Second Officer
These documents must be scanned and uploaded at the time of application form fill up.
- Graduation Marksheet or Qualification Certificate by Government.
- Preferential Qualification Records (if any available):
- Certificate of “O” Level in Computer from DOEACC / NIELIT Society.
- Certificate of Minimum two years service in the Territorial Army.
- “B” certificate of National Cadet Corps.
3. Caste Certificate and additional proof as prescribed in the official notification.
How To Apply Online
Step 1: Visit the official website of UP Police which is provided below.
Step 2: Read the job advertisement/notification carefully.
Step 3: Click on Candidate Registration which is available in front of the advertisement.
Step 4: Fill the form and submit it and take it printout.
Step 5: Pay the application fee.
Recent Jobs or Updates
|NTPC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online|